Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Revised Visitor Policy: May 19, 2020
May 19, 2020
We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As current projections continue to indicate a lower than expected volume of COVID-19 in our region, we are pleased to ease the visitor restrictions at our facility.
- Visiting Hours are 10 am – 6 pm
- Visitors must Enter and Exit through the Front Lobby
- Visitors must check-in and check out when they are leaving. Patients will be limited to only one visitor per day
- No visitors under age 13
- No visitors are allowed with those having general imaging, labs or other outpatient services
- Visitors will be screened and must be masked at all times in the building
- Visitors must provide their own mask if at all possible and may be turned away based on mask availability
- No visitors in the ER at this time except under the following circumstances:
- Pediatric patients may have one parent
- Patients receiving end-of-life care
- Altered mental status patients needing assistance to answer medical questions
Signage is posted at the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.