Revised Visitor Policy: August 5, 2021
August 5, 2021
We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As current projections continue to indicate a lower than expected volume of COVID-19 in our region, we are pleased to ease the visitor restrictions at our facility.
- Visiting Hours are 10 am – 6 pm
- Visitors must Enter and Exit through the Front Lobby
- Visitors must check-in and check out when they are leaving. Patients will be limited to only one visitor per day
- No visitors under age 13
- No visitors are allowed with those having general imaging, labs or other outpatient services
- Visitors will be screened and must be masked at all times in the building
- Visitors must provide their own mask if at all possible and may be turned away based on mask availability
- No visitors in the ER at this time except under the following circumstances:Pediatric patients may have one parent
- Patients receiving end-of-life care
- Altered mental status patients needing assistance to answer medical questions
- Signage is posted at the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.