Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Swing Bed Services
Trousdale Medical Center’s Swing Bed program is a hospital based skill care program designed to help if you are no longer in need of acute care but still need more rehabilitation before you return home. Even if you have received care or surgery at another hospital, you can choose the Swing Bed program at Trousdale Medical Center.
What can I expect during my stay?
Trousdale's short-term swing bed program is designed to help patients reach a higher level of wellness or a higher level of independent functioning. We offer private rooms with flat screen TVs for you and your family’s comfort. Trousdale Medical Center’s Swing Bed program allows you to receive the high quality care you need for recovery close to home.
- Physical Therapy to improve strength, endurance, flexibility, motor control and stability
- Respiratory Therapy in conjunction with IV therapy
- Wound care consisting of treatments and dressing changes for wounds such as surgical incisions and ulcers
- Skilled nursing services are available 24 hours a day to provide care
- Social services to ensure a smooth transition upon discharge
Trousdale Medical Center
500 Church Street
Hartsville, TN 37074